You know all that excess time you have to work on Search Engine Optimization? [A little sarcasm there] In fact, I tried to collect a listing of quick things you can do which will allow you to move a little higher in your Google or Yahoo outcomes.
Get listed in more Search engines
1. There are loads of them out there. Additionally, there are many free services that will help you get listed. Or simply set aside some time to have it done yourself. Here is a free search engine submission site that will allow you to cycle through the top 100 search engines and get your website submitted.
Get listed in more Directories
2. Again, there are a whole lot of them on the market. Search for greater pagerank directories. Improvingrank.com has some recorded by pagerank. Look on the left side of the homepage.
Clean up your html
3. Clean up your html and check your links. You want the bots to have smooth sailing through your website. Use the resources on W3c.org and also have a true person check them over also.
Get a few more links to your site
4. Make them relevant and at the same pagerank as you.
Make your page filenames descriptive and keyword rich.
5. Naming your page new_page_1.html is wasting an chance to do some SEO. Use titles that describe the content and maintain the key words flowing.
Assess your Title tags
6. It’s possible to use 90 – 100 characters from the name, so add some keywords. We know Google looks in them, and so do many more search engines.
Check your ALT tags
7. Searchbots can’t see images. Ensure you’ve got ALT tags on all your pictures, and be sure they’re descriptive and keyword rich.
Rewrite your URL (anchor) tags
8. Good anchor tags (the text between the http: and a tags) strengthen the message and key words of your website.
9. Visit post in a few forums and place your website on your signature. Forums are a terrific place to place 1 way links. And you’ll be able to help somebody out at exactly the exact same moment.
Fifteen minutes every day or two will make a massive difference in getting your position greater.
Another great article from Jeff Bullas here: https://www.jeffbullas.com/10-things-right-now-improve-seo-blog/